Intermediate course€300/ 1 PersonFor groups of minimum 2 people the price becomes € 250/1 person.
The goal is to become autonomous and progress quickly!
This intermediate course is based exclusively on practical exercises, for a total of 6 hours of actual lessons, in which you will be followed by our instructors (unlike the basic course) to improve your level, correct all mistakes and progress quickly to achieve new steps. To complete the program, therefore, you need one or two days, even if not consecutive.
Intermediate Course Program:
- management of the kite during the departure from the water
- management of the table and the body during the departure from the water
- exercises starting from the water
- management of the kite in navigation
- table management in navigation
- navigation on both walls
- control of direction and speed
- stop at established points
- safety and prevention regulations
- final review and certificate of issue level
12 years of age, know how to swim, non-competitive medical certificate.
What it includes:
You will be provided with all the necessary materials for the course including: Kite, life jacket, wetsuit and helmet.
What is needed:
- costume and cotton or lycra shirt to keep under the suit for water exercises;
€ 300.00 + including insurance and card FIV that will ensure your level can rent equipment and kite all over the world