Basic course€300/ 1 PersonFor groups of minimum 2 people the price becomes € 250/1 person.
From the first approach with the kite to the first emotions of the table!
During the basic course, moments of theory on the ground alternate with practical exercises, for a total of 6 hours of actual lessons. To complete the program, therefore, you need one or two days, even if not consecutive. At the end of this course you will be ready to leave independently and safely.
Basic Course Program:
- safety and prevention rules
- kite preparation and terminology
- kite flight area and basic aerodynamic concepts
- security systems
- self-rescue technique
- rules of precedence
- take off and landings
- piloting in neutral areas
- piloting in the power zones
- de-power system and adjustments
- body-drag in the slack / transverse
- body-drag at cross / bowline
- recovery of the table
- first starting exercises with the table
12 years of age, know how to swim, non-competitive medical certificate.
What it includes:
You will be provided with all the necessary materials for the course including: Kite, life jacket, wetsuit and helmet.
What is needed:
- costume and cotton or lycra shirt to keep under the suit for water exercises;
€ 300.00 including insurance and card FIV that will ensure your level can rent equipment and kite all over the world